Ashley Greene
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava

Citati

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
syéirli.
Admin

Število prispevkov : 877

Citati Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Citati   Citati Icon_minitimeSob Mar 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Twilight Citati
lahko lepite razne citate iz filma somrak ,katere so jih uporabljali igralci ,ali ,ki so v knjigah.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://ashley-greene.forumsl.net
Saraa.
Admin
Saraa.

Število prispevkov : 237

Citati Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Citati   Citati Icon_minitimeSob Mar 27, 2010 10:15 pm

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable
to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the
world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)

So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that. (Mike)
Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)

Once people start throwing wet stuff I go inside. (Bella)

Edward Cullen is staring at you. (Jessica)

Bella it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant. (Edward)

I thought you were suppose to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death. (Bella)

Stupid, shiny volvo owner. (Bella)

It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up. (Bella)

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)

What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy? (Edward)

You scared me for a minute there. I thought Newton was dragging your dead body off to bury it in the woods. (Edward)

Go sit down and look pale. (Edward)

His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)

Can you walk, or do you want me to carry you again? (Edward)

Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)

I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster. (Jacob)

There’s always a risk for humans to be around the cold ones, even if they’re civilized like this clan was. You never know when they might get too hungry to resist. (Jacob)

Do you think if I ran him over with my truck he would stop feeling guilty about the accident? (Bella)
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Citati
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Ashley Greene :: twilight((somrak))-
Pojdi na: